Friday, October 10, 2008

Correction to High School Football Schedule

ATTENTION! Contrary to the high school football schedule posted at www.section4football.com (usually a highly reliable source), the Ithaca vs. Wayne football game is not taking place tonight. It will take place tomorrow at 1:00 at Cornell University's Schoelkopf Field.
If you are like me, you have already come to this realization. I set out tonight with the intent to bring Tompkins County pictures of a Friday night of Little Red football. After 40 minutes of driving around Cornell University, Ithaca High School, and several roads I've never seen before, I gave up and retreated back to Ithaca College.
I wish I could contribute coverage of the game tomorrow, unfortunately Bombers Football on WICB at 1:00 will prevent me from doing so. But if you are a high school football fan looking for a fix tomorrow afternoon, you now know where to find it.

-Nate March

No comments: